My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 1 April 2014

If mamma ain't happy...



There's a new Naughty or Nice challenge starting today and the theme is For The Ladies.  Here's my DT card for one of my good friends...





I don't know which good friend to give it to yet though - they all love wine and will all love that sentiment!  I used Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist with the sentiment is from a There She Goes set (no longer available, sorry!), finished off with some sequins for some sparkle!

Check out more naughty or nice inspiration over at the blog here - hope you can join us this month!



14 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sequins.

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card - love your beautiful colouring and colour combo! Lovin' the sentiment too!!! Jo x

Jane Savage said...

Such a prefect image and sentiment, Mary! Fabulous layout and I love the sequins!

Jo said...

Fab card Mary and that sentiment......oh, so true lol!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Just fabulous! Such a great image and wonderful sentiment. I love the sequins too.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Love this, great image and colour choice. Hugs, Claire x

Rachel Parys said...

True-r words have never been spoken!! lol!! Totally cute and sassy!

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous Mary J and I love the sentiment..fabulous colouring and perfectly placed sequins..terrific card.

luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Fab card MaryJ,great sentiment too!!
XXX Heidy

Kathleen said...

I should have learned by now to scroll down on your blog.
Well, you never cease to amaize me, just fabulous, gorgeous image, colouring and papers. Love it.

Kath x

Tammie Edgerton said...

That's the perfect sentiment to go with Opal...love your card, Mary!

Fabiola said...

super sympa! biz

coops said...

lol so stunning mary.i love the sentiment and zingy colours and the image is so sassy :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

oooh I missed this fabulous card!! such a fab image and a true sentiment!! hehe GORGEOUS as always hon..

Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin