My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 7 September 2014

A Lili of the Valley sneak peek!

Popping in with a sneak peek of one the new Lili of the Valley stamps that will be available from tomorrow at noon GMT.   Here is my DT make with the stamp called Bonfire...



Another gorgeous stamp!  I also matched it up with the beautiful Enchantment papers and the sentiment is from the Handwritten Phrases set.

I gotta go now but I'll be back tomorrow with the start of the SugarPea Designs sneak peeks!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Such an adorable stamp!! The look of disappointment on his is face....priceless!!

Sue said...

Awww such a delightful image coloured so beautifully and I love the papers too.
Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Mary just love the image fabulous design too
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super new image and a great layout too, luv Sam x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely image Mary and super colours

Anne

Christine L said...

I can almost smell the smoke!! Gorgeous new image (think I may have to have that one..).. and you've used fabulous colours for this design!

Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

c'est charmant Mary, biz

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous image and gorgeous colouring, great papers too, brilliant card.

Kath x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin