My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 19 November 2014

A new SugarPea Designs monthly challenge!

(Please scroll down for my Lili of the Valley DT post and
deets on winning prizes!)





It's time for a new monthly themed challenge over at SugarPea Designs and the theme is Winter Wishes.  I decided to create a shaker card as they seem to be all the rage at the moment so here my DT make for it...




Isn't he adorable?  And I love that lickle ickle fishy too!  I also used the sweet snowflake stamp to create the background.  The set is called Have An ICE Day and the sequins are by Doodlebug and I used my Lawn Fawn hillside border die again.


You don't have to use a SPD stamp set but you'll win a $15 gift voucher instead of $10.  Check out the deets and the rest of the gorgeous Wintery designs over at the blog here.

I'll be back on Friday with my Alicia Bel and La-La Land Crafts DT posts - see you then!


12 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

OMW!!! Love, love, love this shaker!!!!!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous shaker card Mary and love the cute little penguin.The sequins make neat snow too..so cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Cathy P said...

Love the look you achieved with this card, Mary! It's a marvelous shaker card!

wendy said...

just love this, those sequence are lovely !!! I gotta find that color

Wendy said...

Fabulous Mary, so cute! Love it
Wendy xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Mary… such a cute scene!! and I love the Shaker design with the pretty sequins! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

Fabiola said...

adorable, biz

Kathleen said...

Oh a really cute image and love the sequins.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute design and oh that image is one I just love.xx

The Journey is the Start

Stacey Schafer said...

such a cute scene you've created, Mary!

Christine L said...

You're right... he is SOOOOOOO adorable.... I have a real thing for penguins this year!! Loving your fab design too as always hon..

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh be still my heart....this is so wonderful! I love your framed scenes so much. It's like watching TV in paper. Beautiful and fun card Mary :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin